When it comes to running a dental practice, there’s a wide array of working parts that turn a struggling practice into a thriving practice. More than top notch dentists and staff, drills, suction and laughing gas, the office has to be efficient. Of course, in a perfect dental world, equipment would never malfunction, offices would never require renovation, patients would never miss appointment, and invoices and statements would be timely and precise, every time. When you opened that first Love that Smile office in North Hollywood, patients trickled in, teeth were cleaned, polished and extracted, and the business thrived. That small practice continued to inch forward with that entry level accounting software somehow managing to crank out invoices, statements and reports, most of which were on time, some of the time.
Fast forward from a single office to a multi-office practice all over L.A. County, and you’ve got a lot more of literally, everything. Love that Smile is everywhere, from Thousand Oaks to Sherman Oaks, Santa Monica to Santa Anita. More locations, more equipment, more patients (and patient data), and yes, more bills, reports, invoices, statements, and overhead to deal with. All the time. And that entry level accounting software? No amount of cleaning is going to streamline that software. Why? Because you and your thriving dental practice have simply outgrown it.
Give Your Business Financials a Good Cleaning
That’s right, you and your business need more. With that awesome growth from a single practice that offers up teeth cleanings with the best Yelp reviews 24 months running, to those magical lollipops that just seem to make everything better, Love that Smile has arrived. But your business has also grown increasingly complex. Sure, that entry level accounting software like QuickBooks, could handle the financials when you were a stand-alone on Riverside Drive. But when one turns into five or more, you start wishing you could turn your office staff into a team of bookkeepers and CPA’s, just to catch up. What about real-time insights so you can make better informed decisions for your dental practice? Is your practice…
- struggling to produce solid reports based on reliable, accurate data? Margin for error increases when you’re working in so many spreadsheets and having to go in and out of databases to extract data. And if you’re struggling to produce reports, that also means that you’re taking time away from the truly critical areas of your business, like taking care of your patients!
- accurately tracking and calculating vendor and maintenance expenses from one location to another? Is your Venice Beach location spending more than Culver City, Santa Monica, Pasadena and North Hollywood combined? Do you have real-time dashboards to show how your practice is performing? Are you able to track these expenses accurately, down to the penny?
- struggling to track inventory and shipments? Who’s on first? Who received what, and when? Did that vendor follow through and provide the special price break since you committed to ordering new dental engines for each operating room at all 5 office locations?
- taking longer to produce standard (revenue forecasts, profit and loss), periodic (weekly, monthly, quarterly) reports? Are you receiving reports that are two weeks late? Does month-end seem to never have an end in sight? Your already diligent office staff are already working hard and moving a mile-a-minute. So, unless you’re going to approve a week’s worth of overtime, just to try and catch up, you’ve got to find a real
If any of those scenarios sound familiar, then it’s time to embrace an upgrade to a proactive system that grows with you. Built on the Microsoft Power Platform (aka Dynamics 365 CRM), Gravity Software™ (Gravity) cloud financials provides a tailored adaptation for your practice with a clear, 360-degree view of every location.
Gravity Software – The Technology Just Makes Sense
Gravity has developed an amazing multi-company model that can dramatically increase productivity across your franchise business. Why not consolidate all your locations’ data into one database? Now you can (with proper security features in place) navigate from one location to the next without wasting precious time.
Gravity gets to work by…
- drilling down and extracting anyi/all relevant data, for any location/ entity. From Venice to Pasadena, you can find those answers with just a few clicks. No more frustrated follow up calls and emails, hoping for an answer. Just click.
- sharing master files. Sharing master files and time sensitive information doesn’t have to turn into a surgical extraction. You retain control, knowing that, with proper security features in place, you can share financial information with those who need it.
- reporting on consolidated information. Track and breakdown vendor expenses by location. Compare one location to another, side by side, without embarking from one information silo to another.
- capturing and analyzing critical data, like overhead expenses by location. Which office spent money replacing drills and dental engines? Who installed new light fixtures? Who bought new reception room furniture? With Gravity, you can create your own dashboards with real-time insights into all your locations.
Gravity can centralize dental operations into one database while still providing detailed and customized reporting for each practice location. You can find relief in an automated system that is streamlined and secure. Gravity can consolidate your business financials in less time without absorbing large implementation costs of more conventional onsite enterprise solutions. And to top it off, the first five entities are included. Learn more and schedule your online demo today. My business is connected. Is yours?
Better. Smarter. Accounting.