Track Products Wherever You Do Business
- year-end inventory didn’t go quite as you’d hoped, forcing you to make large adjustments
- with inventory at multiple locations, tracking items creates more problems than they solve
- you find some locations overstocked, while others are under stocked
- your current system lacks any real-time visibility into your inventory status
it’s time to look for a real, viable cloud-based solution like Gravity Software™ (Gravity).
Gravity’s true Multi-Location Inventory gives you the ability to track, control and manage your products wherever you do business. Each location can control its own pricing, reordering and stocking characteristics. With FIFO, LIFO, Weighted Average, Standard and even specific item costing; you get an accurate profit analysis on every sale. With Gravity’s Full Audit Trail you get access to every transaction, who made them, and when.
Gravity’s Inventory Advanced Pricing features provide powerful, yet flexible pricing options for customers, such as:
- Pricing by Customer
- Pricing by Customer Type
- Pricing by Item and Item Type
- Pricing by Unit of Measure
- Quantity Breaks
Gravity gives you real-time insights into your inventory levels so you can:
- Locate and Track Quantities of Specific Products or Components
- Monitor Your Total Inventory or Drill Down by Location
- Analyze Your Inventory to Maximize Your Profitability
Most entry level accounting packages do little to accurately track and properly cost inventory. Too much inventory and you are tying up capital and ultimately wasting money. Too little inventory and you are losing customers. Gravity’s Multi-Location Inventory module allows customers to easily manage re-order points, establish minimum and maximum inventory levels and show a real-time available to promise.
By utilizing the Microsoft Power Platform (aka Dynamics 365), Gravity makes it simple for businesses to operate from anywhere, at any time without all the startup costs associated with other accounting applications. If your business is outgrowing your current entry level accounting software like QuickBooks, take a look at Gravity Software. Schedule your online demo today and just say GO!
Better. Smarter. Accounting.