About Gravity Software
Gravity Software stands out as the top choice for mid-sized organizations operating across multiple locations or entities, such as family offices, franchises, healthcare, investment, and holding companies.
By harnessing Gravity, CFOs and finance directors can bid farewell to the hassle of navigating various databases for intercompany transaction management. Instead, they can streamline the compilation of month-end financial reports, saving considerable time and enhancing transparency throughout their organization. Leveraging the Microsoft Power Platform as its foundation, Gravity also delivers the advantages of integrated business intelligence, automated workflows, and enterprise-level security, all without the exorbitant costs typically associated with expansive ERP systems.
The power behind Gravity
The Microsoft Power Platform natively integrates with many of the applications your business likely already uses, including Office 365, Microsoft Teams, Power Automate, Power BI and hundreds of others. That means as a Gravity user, you can:
- Create your own workflows without a developer
- Collaborate using the apps your team already knows and loves
- Avoid spending thousands to upgrade to a cloud-native solution or pay for data hosting
- Have peace of mind knowing your data is protected with best-in-class security practices
- Get up and running faster with simple, partner-supported onboarding
- Save money if you're already a Microsoft Power Platform user
- Benefit from continual investments in AI and new technology
Gravity's innovative features
In addition to all the features you'd expect in an accounting software system, Gravity makes it easier than ever to automate manual processes and get paid faster. Now you can:
- Create workflows to automate purchasing approvals
- Automate currency conversions and automatically update exchange rates
- Automatically reconcile hundreds of transactions at once
- Use AI to read invoices in seconds with Microsoft Cognitive Service
- Direct ACH payments from one bank account to another faster
- Aggregate transactions from multiple banks around the world
- Invoice customer and receive payments though a secure payment portal
Gravity's features are continually evolving to keep up with the needs of our customers and new advancements from Microsoft.
Manage multiple companies with ease
QuickBooks, Xero, Sage 50 and most legacy accounting systems are deficient in features to efficiently automate the financials of multiple companies and franchises. This results in users having to constantly switch between different databases, which makes it challenging to seamlessly consolidate and compare financial data across these entities.
Gravity distinguishes itself with a highly regarded feature: the capability to streamline financial management across multiple companies within a unified database. Our customers appreciate that Gravity can support the needs of their growing businesses, whether they have two or two thousand legal entities, ensuring long-term support and growth.
Ready to move your business forward?
Gravity’s robust features are designed to leverage your company’s greatest asset, its people. Our guiding principle is to simplify the lives of end users while providing your company with the platform it needs to grow. With features that can be personalized to meet your needs, Gravity works how you want it to work, eliminating headaches and increasing efficiencies to drive results for your business.
Check out our top 10 reasons to upgrade to Gravity Software and see how you’ll have everything you need to take your company to the next level.
G2 has recognized Gravity as a high performer and a user-friendly solution for several years. It has also been named among the top 15 accounting solution provider by CFO Tech Outlook
More ways Gravity helps empower
better, smarter accounting:
Can you use QuickBooks for multiple entities? While it's technically possible, you're likely to experience a lot of frustration as your organization...
Anyone who's ever bought a new vehicle knows the price sticker in the window is in no way a true representation of what you'll pay for the car over...
Xero accounting software offers small business owners a simple way to manage invoices, cash flow, purchase orders and inventory tracking. You can...