Gravity Software vs. Microsoft Dynamics GP
Eliminate hosting fees and expensive upgrades
While the latest version of Microsoft Dynamics GP is designed to operate in the Microsoft Azure Cloud as a hosted system, it’s not a true cloud-based software system. You will still need to use applications like Remote Access to work with GP. You’ll also likely need to pay for future upgrades. Built on the Microsoft Power Platform, Gravity Software has all the benefits of Microsoft with the flexibility and affordability of a true cloud-native solution.
Here are just a few reasons it’s time to make the switch from Microsoft Dynamics GP to Gravity.
Benefits of Gravity accounting software
- No need to pay for servers, data hosting, or
integrations from independent software vendors
- Easy for anyone to use, even if they don’t have previous experience
- Easy to add or remove users as your company’s needs change
- Build personalized fields, workflows and reports
- All updates are introduced continuously and
automatically instead of just once a year, so you’re always working on the latest version
Better. Smarter. Accounting.